Agencies must be approved to obtain admission passes through this program. If you are applying for the first time, please download Agency Reduced Admission Form and send it according to the instructions on the form. Please direct questions to Beth Demke, Executive Director. If an Agency has already been approved, you may renew online below.
Eligibility Requirements for Reduced Admission:
- Available to community agencies, not to individuals. Must provide proof of nonprofit status with application.
- Agency must serve at-risk clients, children or adults, in an out-of-school setting.
- At-risk clients are defined as individuals who are exposed to factors that may increase their tendency to require assistance or intervention for success, and who have been placed, voluntarily or otherwise, in the care of community agencies to obtain needed assistance or intervention.
Conditions of Reduced Admission Package:
- Cost is based on number of admission passes requested
- Available for use by any Agency representative when bringing clients to exhibit gallery (one pass required per person, including clients and Agency representatives)
- Admission passes will be sent to Agency – Agency representatives will be asked for identification at admission desk
- May be used only during regular gallery hours
- Agency membership passes will expire one year from date of purchase
- Agency visitors without admission passes will be charged $3.00 per person after showing identification, assuming the agency membership has not yet expired.
Renew Agency Reduced Admission Package Online
(Note: New agencies must be approved through our application process.)