Educators Family Membership
- Unlimited FREE admissions to hands-on exhibit gallery for your family for one year
- FREE* general admission to more than 300 science centers and museums worldwide – ASTC Science Centers
- Reduced fees for educational programs and birthday parties
- Receive quarterly editions of Gateway to Science NEWS
- Receive e-mail notifications of upcoming events and special programs
- FREE subscription to e-news
*Not all ASTC Centers have the same admission policies. Please check with the ASTC Center you plan to visit prior to your arrival to determine how they will honor your Gateway to Science membership.
Who is eligible for the Educators Family Membership?
The Educators Family Membership is available to current K-12 teachers and school administrators, employed by an accredited public or private school in North Dakota or homeschool educators in North Dakota. Proof of employment or homeschool status is required. THIS MEMBERSHIP IS NOT TRANSFERABLE. Support staff and student teachers are not eligible.
What is the cost for the Educators Family Membership?
Educators Family Membership costs $46.00 (this is a 30% savings on a Gateway to Science Family Membership valued at $65.00). The membership covers two adults and any children in your household who are under age 18. Students in your class are not covered.
How do I purchase an Educators Family Membership?
Please print the following: EDUCATORS FAMILY Membership Application. Send your completed application along with payment and proof of educator status or bring it to our office: Gateway to Science, 1810 Schafer Street, Suite 1 Bismarck, ND 58501-1218 Or PURCHASE ONLINE and FAX application and proof of employment to 701-258-1975. (Please send within 3 days after completing online purchase.) You must provide PROOF OF EDUCATOR STATUS with your completed application: K-12 teachers or administrators at an accredited school in North Dakota:
- A valid staff badge
- An educational institution pay stub
Homeschool educators in North Dakota:
- Letter of Intent submitted to and approved by local school district
- A valid membership card to a local homeschool support group (must be dated)
Your proof of eligibility is required every year if you wish to renew the Educators Club Membership. Contact us or call 701-258-1975 to ask about other qualifying documents. Your membership will be processed after application has been received and employment verified. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing to receive your membership card in the mail. We cannot offer refunds for existing memberships.
|Add a name to card (eg spouse)|