Summer camps are just around the corner, and we can use your help! Would you be willing to donate your intact, clean junk to science?
Here’s what we can use in our upcoming camps:
* 2-Liter (or ½-gallon / 2 quart) plastic bottles with screw-on caps
* ½-Liter (or 16 oz) plastic bottles with screw-on caps
* ½-gallon cardboard milk cartons
* ½-gallon cardboard juice cartons with screw-on caps
* Corrugated cardboard boxes
Please drop off items by May 23 so we have time to prepare them to be used in the camps. Thank you so much!
- Christie, Program Coordinator